Buso Renkin Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buso Renkin Beginnings

Set years before the main storyline of Buso Renkin. Hone your skills as a Alchemic warrior, Animal Hommunculis, Or Humanoid Hommunculus.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anime Convention

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Anime Convention - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:19 am

Sarrow finishes the last hommunculi. " What is with you man. Usually your ready for battle anytime. Oh well might as well go to the exihbit." Sarrow walked over to the area they were having it deactivatig his Buso Renkin as he went. Sarrow hoped that there weren't any more hommunculi here.
Back to top Go down
https://busorenkinbegins.rpg-board.net
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:30 am

Savin walked behind sarrow as they entered the exhibit area. "so do i, my friend" Savin takes out the new kakugane and holds it in his hand. "if it's gonna be as bad as i think is, we're gonna need this"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:08 pm

" You know the only thing that will do is give you another one of your Buso Renkin." Sarrow reall thought Savin getting that thing was a waste of time but he didin't show it. The metal animal display soon started. After the first few metal animals Sarrow knew there wouldn't be any hommunculi among them.
Back to top Go down
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:18 pm

"maybe and maybe not besides i'm not keeping it, i'm only gonna use it once then put it in the vault back at HQ." Savin watches the animals. "hmmm.....it seems pretty safe"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:17 am

The day ends. " Well the metal animals were a bust. But we shouldn't have to come back on business since they now know we're patrolling. After those losses they should be out of comission for a week."
Back to top Go down
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:26 am

"they should be , that doesn't mean they will be..." Savin sighs and looks around at the convention. "should we head back? it seems this place could continue into the late night plus i wanna poke someone with my sword"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:31 am

" You stay I'm going to get some rest. It's been a long day." Sarrow waves as he walks off so Savin can continue his fun without him.
Back to top Go down
Savin Rei
Admin
Savin Rei

PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:34 am

Savin walks around the convention for a few hours, poking ppl with his sword and hetravels back to the store and picks up some anime collectables then leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Convention   Anime Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Convention
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buso Renkin Beginnings :: Ginsei City :: Freak Burger :: Hotel Sei-
Jump to: